Set up email on outlook
This tutorial was made using outlook 2007 as client, but the information can be used in any client, like Outlook 20010, Outlook 2013, Thunderbird.
1. Open your outlook to set up a new account.
2. Check the checkbox option below to define the server settings manually.
3. Choose to set up and email from internet.
4. Fill the fields with the information from our server:
* Remember to change the domain hoo.st for you own domain.
- Name: The name that will be show as the FROM;
- Email address: your email address, eg: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Account type: POP3;
- Income server (POP): mail.hoo.st;
- Outgoing server(SMTP): mail.hoo.st;
- Username: It's the full address, eg: email@example.com;
- Password: Your email password.
Was this answer helpful?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...
Sending email as hoo.st: Login into your Gmail Click the Accounts and Import tab. Under Send...
To create a new email address, perform the following steps:1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In...
If you are going for a holiday or will be unavailable for few days or a month, you can create an...
If you want to change password of your email account then you can do this by the following...